Wednesday, June 01, 2005

You've Got......

What is it about mail that gets people so happy. I mean no matter what kind of mail it is; e-mail, snail mail, faxes, gifts, even post cards, all of these things give people that feeling that they can't explain. Peering into one's mailbox hoping to find something anything, even it is a bill. Anything is better then nothing at all. Returning from lunch to find an empty inbox is never met with enthusiasm, but instead with a thought that no one was thinking about you while you were gone not even you boss. Is that it, knowing that someone, anyone, cares enough to send you something? I know that I'm as guilty as many others out there. As soon as I come home or get back to my desk, I check to see if there is mail and if not, a sinking feeling comes over me. So too all of you that never send an e-mail, a post card, or even a letter that you've been meaning to send, I say do so because at least someone will know you care.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

tear...