Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sorry

So....I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a week or whatever.... a lot of stuff has been going on in my life, which means no time for blogging. For the most part, everything that happened, happened for a reason......but hopefully from here on out I make the right choices. Don't really want to blog about everything...just know that life changed and stood still for a while.
In other news, I have decided to stop being passive-aggressive. I've realized that it just makes me want to be that much more of a bitch. I don't really know where I learned to be passive-aggressive, it just happened. Then one day last week, nothing major happened that caused the change, I just decided that I didn't want to be like that anymore. In getting older, I've realized that there are certain things that I will put up and then there are those things that make me have the largest headache in the world. I don't want that headache anymore....

No comments: