Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year, New Me??

So I know that I'm a little late with the New Year's Post, but whatever....eat me.
I have to say that 2005 was "The year of Change"....
I finally decided to do what I've always wanted to do...for those of you who missed it, I quit my job and followed my passion.....

So this is how I was originally going to start this post but as I started to write I started to think about how I've really followed my heart and in doing so change came about. Which I can't say that I'm unhappy about. If I have learned anything about 2005 it's that I should listen to my heart when it comes to all matters; relationships, jobs, friends, and even my bank account. That is all I will say about 2005.....yeah, I had some amazing times and some low ones, but I look forward to taking those things both lows and highs into 2006 and making the most of it.

No comments: