Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When it rains it pours

So the weather outside has been just a metaphor of my life the past couple of days. It's cold, cloudy most of the day, and it keeps raining.
So I had this job interview last week and I kept telling myself not to get my hopes about this job. To make a long story short I had interviewed with four different people, four different times at this one company only to be told in the end that they didn't think that they were going to be able to offer me a job that was challenging enough for me-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN- I don't think that I asked to be president or anything major, but in the end I guess it wasn't meant to be. Now, I'm back to temping and hating it. It's not so much the temping that I hate, it's the whole "Hi, my name is Nick" part. I can't tell you how many people I've introduced myself to only to have them call me "the temp". Temping is a world all it's own. Made for people I think that want to find themselves while making money....but what are you suppose to do if you already know who you are.

No comments: