Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I've been gone for a min.....

So I had to take a break for a bit there.....after posting a few entries I got some feedback that wasn't so great that made me think about why I'm really writing this blog. It was said that I pour my heart into my entries. Then the other day while watching the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, in his monologue....he made a comment, " Too all those people blogging, NO ONE CARES"....or something like that.

There is no real reason I've decided. It's not like I don't have anyone to talk to about things that go on in my life or anything like that. Actually I have some really amazing friends, who are always willing to listen and give their advice even when it's not asked for. The only reason I came up with during my brief time away, was that I do this so that maybe someone who reads this can say "exactly, I was thinking the same thing", or "that happened to me also." The feeling of knowing that we are not alone during some the hardest times in our lives, I think is one of the best feelings of all. To know that we are not the first nor the last to go thru unemployment, heartache, or even drunken times at strip clubs, makes everything a little easier to sallow at the end of the day before I close my eyes.
So to anyone who says that I pour my heart into this thing or to anyone like Craig Ferguson, who says no one cares.....to you I say........nothing at all, NO ONE CARES...

No comments: