Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The next big thing

So I've been thinking more and more about what I did. Quitting the job and all. There are some days when I think it was the best thing I've ever done in my life. Then there are others when I doubt everything I've done in my life. I know that what I did was done for a reason. In the short term I only see that reason as I needed time to take a step back and ask myself what the hell I was doing. But, maybe in the long run I'll never know what the real reason is.
The whole job thing is getting more and more frustrating with each day. I send a least one or two resumes a day out. So I've been out of work for four weeks so that about 50 some odd resumes out there floating around or sitting in someone's trash can. But what more can I do. I could be that crazy person and go knocking down people's doors, but I don't think they would like that too much. (that makes me think of that one movie when the guy sends in his videotape to some college then he doesn't get in so he goes to the school and acts all crazy-can't think of the title, but good movie none-the-less) Random thought
But sometimes that's how I feel.....

In the end I know that all I can do is keep on trucking.....complaining wont get me anywhere, but it sure does feel good.

No comments: