Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wherever you go....There you are

So....I apologize for not writing. I'm sure that many of you have decided to leave this blog behind. I had to take a pause from writing b/c of the whole moving to another city thing. For those that don't know. I moved to NYC a little over a month ago. I have to tell you that I miss DC so much. Most of all, my friends. I don't regret moving, I know that what I did was for the best. I'm in a relationship that is working out....and have a good job. Being in NYC isn't bad at all if anything, it's very cool.
So from here on out, I will try to write about the musings of a city that I never thought that I would find myself in. From, the million and one restaurants, to the fabulous club scene that I probably won't ever be apart of.....LOL!!!!!!! So sit back and enjoy the wild ride that I'm sure is about to ensue.

No comments: