Thursday, May 11, 2006

BitterSweet

So... I know that I haven't written in awhile. Things have been crazy around here...and by here I mean my mind. Now that things have settled down a bit, I can now talk. So, today is my last day officially of living in Washington, DC. It's my last day at work the last day that I will walk home from work and, the last day that I will call 1st and W, NW my home. I'm moving. For those who don't know I'm off to NYC, to start a new job and some new adventures.

In the end it's all kind of bittersweet. I've loved every last minute that I've spent here; my job, DC, and of course my friends. No worries, this is not a good-bye post (that one will come tomorrow). But, I know in my heart that the move that I'm about to take is one that has been in the works for sometime. A famous person once said, "There is no testimony without a test." And so with that, I'm ready to be tested again as I move on in my book of life.

It's been my goal to get back into fashion every since I left my first job out of college. I now have that opportunity and can't wait. In the end, I guess life really is like a book. There will always be new chapters. So with that, I start a new chapter in the BOOK OF NICK. Thanks to all those that have read, stopped reading but still checked back once in awhile, and even those that came along on this crazy adventure with me. I will miss this place, but know that there are many more adventures ahead.

Peace, Love, and Hair Grease to all the fans

No comments: