Friday, September 09, 2005

Last night.....

So this is an e-mail that I sent to my friend this morning when I got to work; mind you that I'm suppose to be at work at 9am and I got here at 10am....oh well, I live for another day.... the one thing you need to know is that I had about 5 or 6 Jack and Coke's......what a way to start a night...


"So......after you left my drunk ass me and Tony went to Cobalt...where I had maybe half a drink. Then I was like...." I have to go". Nard, I could barely stand.....I was such a mess. So I left there and put myself in a cab.....I get in the cab and I'm like, " thank god I got out of there" so then I'm like I'll take a little nap........nope.....I go to put my head down in the cab and everything I drank came up in my mouth....so I open the door to the cab while it is still moving and puke......then I'm like...ok glad that's over....nope.....as soon as I close the door...I puke again....this time in the cab.....all over the door.....so the cab pulls over and I'm trying to wipe it off the handle so i can get out......before the cab driver could say anything to me...I throw $20 in the cab and run down Ust.........that's when I called Jeff and was like...I have to come over now..so I get over there and pass the fuck out.....wake up this morning and had no idea where I was.......I'm a mess"

So funny

No comments: