Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A New Chapter

So I've always viewed my life as a kind of book that just won't end until I'm dead or no longer able to talk.....neither has happened yet. So a new chapter has started in my life and I have to say that it is the first chapter that I'm truly proud of....well there was the gay chapter, but that doesn't count b/c OBVI that chapter was bound to happen. The newest chapter I'm working on is that of doing what I have a passion for.....meaning work. I recently quite my J.O.B, all b/c I wasn't happy anymore with what I was doing. Problem....a small one considering that I'm a broke bitch and I have no job waiting in the background. But I have to say that I'm glad I took this one moment in life to close my eyes and just jump rather then waiting for something to happen. I have to say that I'm a bit scared by the current unknowns, but I look forward to accepting every new challenge that comes my way.

2 comments:

SkyBoy said...

Lemme tell ya, I been there and am almost there again. You did the right thing, I know it SUCKS b/c people will think what they will, but it's better than being ground down by something that is making you miserable... wow can you feel the bitterness oozing out of me right now? I hate my boss. I hope his karma catches up with him and fast!

SkyBoy said...

yup