Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Believe it or Not.....This is My First Time

How do I start this.....I have to say that I decided that I should start a blog, because all I do is talk to myself all day long, so why not put those thoughts out to pasture and let the world know how crazy I am. Like today I was driving to work in the VA and talked to myself the whole way to work. And of course I talked about nothing, cops, the blue sky, gas prices and that type. Then I realized that I should just call someone and talk to them. So after a good convo with a good friend about my job situation I hung up the phone and started all over again, except this time the conversation with myself consisted of why people in Va can't drive and how I really didn't want to get out of bed. Oh well......

So I guess my mission with this blog will be to let the world know what this crazy bitch is thinking every now and then. Feel free to share your thoughts and or comments. But trust if you comment you will be sucked into my world and as most can tell you, once you are in you can't get out.

Peace, Love, and Hair Grease to all the fans

No comments: