Thursday, February 23, 2006

Been a little Busy

What's up What's up.......

So your boy has been a little busy, with some projects, so no time for blogging. Pardon.
One of the projects that I've been working on is this Olympic game at my office. The short version of it; I created this game where people in the office have to pick their favorite Olympian.....from there points are awarded based on the number of medals that Olympian wins. There is going to be a medal ceremony and everything when it's all said and done. It's actually going pretty well. I basically started it, because I thought it would be a fun time to pass what is somewhat of a slow period in our office. I will have you know, My Favorite Olympian is Chad Hederick...if you don't know who he is......SHAME ON YOU. He is SFH(So Effing Hot)



The other project that I've been working on is one that I'm very proud of. I've written a couple of times about how I really want to do something as far as the Gulf Coast Region is considered. Well, while watching CNN the other night there was a special report about what has been going on since the Hurricane. The report itself stemmed from Oprah doing a special about the same topic. So once again, I felt really bad, because I still had not done anything to help out. So at 1am, I decided to start a blog where people can post their stories about what has happened down there. My thinking was that this way their stories could not be forgotten and hopefully will reach other people that may not have known or cared about any of this. Here is the site... www.westillcare2006.blogspot.com ....which I hope you will check out. If you have a blog, I'm asking that you link this site to yours so that maybe someone reading your blog will go to this one and somehow want to take some kind of action. It only takes one person.

1 comment:

TOS said...

Hottie!

And you are now wanderlusty linked! Well you were anyhow but I added the new site! Great idea!