Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Life's too Short

I know that it was been sometime since I last wrote a blog entry......so the f@#k what!!!!!!!!
I originally started this blog as a way to get some of the crazy thoughts out of my head. That's it, nothing else. When I first started blogging, I was going thru a particularly low point in my life; I quit my job, had no money, and basically was in the dark about what to do in general, I was even having some "boy" troubles. So with all of this, came crazy thoughts. Thoughts that sometimes stayed in my mind for several days and sometimes thoughts that wouldn't go away. So I decided that writing about the thoughts would help with getting them out of my head. In the end, that's what happened; the crazy thoughts stop hanging around as often, and I was able to focus on more important things, like finding a job and being happy.
I know that sometimes I write in spurts, it happens, like I said, the thoughts don't stay around as often anymore. I don't feel the need to write about daily things or even update this thing on an hourly basis. It won't happen.
So yes, I will update eventually...when.....who knows. If you are that interested in what's going on in my life, then I guess you will just have to check back in every so often or stop checking out at all.

No comments: